Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Break is over....back to work!




The picture above is a vintage compote bowl?? (that is what I call it), it came from my aunt, who got it from my grandma??? Anyway, I think that is the source. I love it, always have, always will. When I look at it, I think of them. I like to put apples in it, as you can see....

I have not posted since coming back from Thanksgiving break, because when we got back, I discovered, one of the children had lice, Yes.......I said LICE....Are you itchy now because I said lice.... I have 5 kids in school, it happens. So, I have taken a flame-thrower to everything.....JK, I have done 42 loads of laundry and treated everyone and furniture etc....I am now, getting back to work on A Little Country House.  My "mom work" never ends.  One of my favorite blogs is designindulgence.blogspot.com. She is great, check her out. Anyway she is having a give away of some items that are green. It got me thinking, about all my green. It is one of my favorite colors. I sometimes think, no...I am getting out of green, but then, it sucks me back in....  I have some projects coming, to share with you! Keep watchin! Love!  In the meantime, check out my green......



Yes, I still have toile, i still like it!



My computer desk, but really we all wind up in the bed or on the sofa with the laptop-true?


My sister added this mudroom on for us, which opened our entire kitchen. I helped her install this wood plank ceiling!
I am very proud of the mudroom, even though it does have mud in it, usually!








 

1 comment:

Tonya B said...

I love your green and I love your mud room! It is always such a cheerful place to enter as you come through the back door. I know what you mean... as you know, we have been fighting LICE too! How could these pesky little bugs invade two schools that are 2 miles apart???