Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Grain Sack Inspired Table

Well, this table started out as something else, entirely. I worked it and, tried to make it be something, it did not want to be. Yes, furniture can be funny like that. So, I gave it some time off, then when I got the itch, I went back to it, inspired, and it has taken on, the life it is supposed to have. I really have to love something when I am done, or I can't let it go. Sometimes it takes days, after finishing a table, etc.. that I realize, NO, Not Right. So, I start again. This table would be a great, little kitchen table, or a desk. It has a little drawer. This table, I really love.......I hope you do too!

It's almost Friday people! Hang in there!

Inspired from a real french grain sack




I want to sit here and drink cafe au lait and look out the window at the beautiful fall!

1 comment:

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

This is exceptionally charming! Oh my goodness I absolutely love it. If it were in a shop, I don't believe I could leave it behind!

Welcome to blogging! I'm your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi.