Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Open Doors!

Today I was at a client's house painting her bedroom furniture and her dining room table! I will post the before and after pics. It is going to be beautiful, can't wait for you to see. She has an awesome house! Here is a little venue I made with those old doors! I'm still trying to decide what they should be, maybe a headboard, maybe just wall art....They look so good, they are about 100 years old! I will let ya know when I get the inspiration for them! I really like them as they are.....anyway,  I have some great things coming to show you...keep checkin here!  If you have any furniture that needs a facelift and you are local to the Atlanta area, you can reach me here or alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com!! Happy Friday Everyone!


3 comments:

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love your doors- what fantastic treasures they are and so charming as you have them styled! Stop by and say hello and come share at Feathered Nest Friday!

SaySay said...

How creative you are my friend <3 God has definitely gifted you in this area. Looking forward to seeing what He has planned!
Love you,
Cindy

Marcie said...

My old table is now a beautiful farmhouse table thanks to you my dear friend! It is so much more than I ever expected. Can't wait to show it off at Thanksgiving, and I can hardly wait to see my "new" bedroom furniture!