Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Here  are a few more peeks at some of my recycled Christmas decor.....Remember, change it up and shift it around. no one will know.....except my people , cause I just told on myself....anyhoo.....enjoy, love!!





Burlap it up!!
My 12 yr old made this sign...I love it!!

We did everyone's inital out of MDF board (from Michael's---cheapy)









this was a church pew, we use it as seating for the kitchen table....Emmanuel means God with us.......
stockings up the stairs..

a lot of stockings, people.....a lot....




and some more burlap. yeah...

let's stick an old bucket in our wreath, shall we??



A little somethin for  the kiddies




the Mudroom, it really has mud......most of the time, but I cleaned it
for the photo....




more for the kids.....I gotta....this table gets more filled up as the weeks go on with everything
they make from school, goodies, etc....




a little for me!






don't forget "fake" presents are very festive...

citrus and Christmas....of course

red cape cod glass, begs to come out this time of year!!







mismatched dishes.....very good
used an old sweater on the white pillow....recycle yall....

                                                                 Our 100 year old mantle




                                                                    
                                                         These are my Christmas presents!!!!
                                                              Feliz Navidad!!!!
                                                                

http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/

[image2.png]

http://www.thenester.com/2011/12/2011-christmas-tour-of-homes-2.html

Cottage & Vine

7 comments:

Mary said...

I don't know when burlap became such a statement, but I love how you used it.

And I loved the fake presents.

Mary @ SeaQuilts

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

You have decorated your home so nicely. I have the same burlap ribbon and used it both this year and last year. I love the bucket you added to your wreath-what a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Lily said...

Your decorations look great, love the sweater pillow.

Patti said...

Your home is so festive! Looking good. I popped over from Cottage and Vine.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

your tree looks beautiful! i love the aqua touches!

René said...

That last image is just too cute! Your home is lovely! Thank you for joining the party!

Miss Charming said...

You have such pretty Christmas decor. My favorite is the kids' wreath.