Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sweet Simple Sundays-The Real Christmas.......

Yesterday was my daughter's 10th birthday. I am blessed to be the mom of such an extraordinary human being...... We had the privilege of adopting her 9 years ago! She is the definition of angel...
The sweet today, is her leftover vanilla, coconut birthday cake. Coconut is her favorite..you know she is a special kid to love coconut! It was delicious.....It came from Publix....sometimes we make the cake, and sometimes, we go to Publix, cause it is gooood!!


The sweetest girl you will ever meet!


This is a re post from my personal blog from December 2010, but I had to do it again, This is my favorite song of the season, and the lyrics, though simple, speak deeply of God's true love for all of us and His perfect, unending, gift......Take time to breathe Him in....deepen your relationship with him, and if you don't know Him, read these lyrics and ask Him to reveal Himself to you. He is waiting to give you the ultimate gift.......



Welcome to Our World

Tears are falling, hearts are breaking
How we need to hear from God
You've been promised, we've been waiting

Welcome Holy Child
Welcome Holy Child

Hope that you don't mind our manger
How we wish we would have known
But long-awaited Holy Stranger
Make yourself at home
Please make your self at home
Bring your peace into our violence
Bid our hungry souls be filled
Word now breaking Heaven's silence

Welcome to our world
Welcome to our world

Fragile fingers sent to heal us
Tender brow prepared for thorn
Tiny heart whose blood will save us
Unto us is born
Unto us is born
So wrap our injured flesh around You
Breathe our air and walk our sod
Rob our sin and make us holy

Perfect Son of God
Perfect Son of God
Welcome to our world

I love that! I ponder that. It is true! He wrapped our flesh around himself, walked among us and robbed our sin and made us holy on that cross!



Love!

No comments: