Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sweet Simple Sundays

Hello Loves,

Today is Sunday. I love this day. It is our day to worship The Lord. It is our day of rest. It is the sweetest and the most simple day of the week for my family. We don't play sports, or shop (unless I absolutely have to enter the grocery store) We try not to plan anything, except to have quiet family time. On Sundays, I like to cook a nice dinner for us. I usually throw somethin in the crock pot for ease, but then try to make sure we have a good dessert! Something home made. I come from a family of big eaters, we love to cook and eat. Our eating is legendary..., we will talk about that later.... Yes, there are Sundays when I say, let's just eat a sandwich and move on, or leftovers or whatever.....Sometimes your just tired, right? It is a day to relax and get recharged, for what life starts throwing at us on Monday.  So, as part of my blogging here, On Sundays, no talk of decor, or painting or home goods. I will just post a scripture that moved me that day, and a pic of something good to eat or a recipe of something I am making. Hope you enjoy, and have a peaceful day...

Come to me all of you who are tired and have heavy loads and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28


http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/sweet-tea-icebox-tart-50400000112188/

this is for my fellow southerners....:)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Sounds like a great Sunday at the Bryants. Can I come to your house for dinner??? Or maybe just dessert???

BTW, what are you doing posting at 5:45 a.m. on Sunday???