Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sweet Simple Sundays

Hey Loves,
I made the sweet tea icebox pie, it was delicious, I did a graham cracker crust cause, I was too lazy to make a ginger snap one, next time I will do ginger snap. It was a refreshing break from all the pumpkin and chocolate I have consumed since Thanksgiving!!!! Very orangey, lemony with a  hint of tea..... Here is a pic:

 

Today is home made chicken noodle soup, to try and counter all the bad eating we have been doing..

and here is the Word of the Lord that inspires me today.....
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders
and he will be called, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace, there will be no end.
He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing it and upholding it
with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.
                                                     Isaiah 9:6-7

No comments: