Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Table Top Re-Do and Wreaths.......

OK, I told yall I was trying to bring my dining room back to life after being a "school room". I did finally paint my table. I painted only the top, in Annie Sloan Country Gray, and left the base it's original wood stain. I think it is a walnut???? Anyway, it will be awhile before I get to the chairs. I am thinking a cream, and I am recovering the seats in a burlap/linen...Still not fully decided...I also have a terrific make-over to show you. A 1970's Mediterranean," Italian Stallion" of a china cabinet. That bad boy, whipped my tail a little, but he is now "farmhouse chic divine". My partner in crime, Cindy, is puttin the final touches on and I will be unveiling shortly, you will love it!!! In the mean time, here are some pics of the table and a little more Christmas love (wreaths)......Call me if you wanna furniture face-lift!!!!

No, she is not gonna paint that wood......Yeah, she is...

no turning back now....

Huge with the leaves in.....still lookin kinda crazy....

after paint, slight distressing and wax aging finish, and taking the leaves out....cause
we only need those in for company, right?


New Dining Room Table!!!

to compliment new "old" cabinet.....

Berries....and antler, found in pasture...hee hee hee

Burlap....
Lots of stuff, stuffed in here, sometimes I cannot stop myself....

Merry Merry My Peeps!!!!


No comments: