Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Use Whatcha Got, Table Scape!

Hey Ladies, Got a few more ideas for your holiday tables. Time is a ticking.... Remember, we wanna use what we have, cause it's cheap(free) and it's fun and challenging! It does not have to be perfect, just show your personality! Have fun with it and if you want, send me your pics, tell me what ya did, and I will post them! I'd love to see what you have done!!!! Hee Haw Holiday!



Lots of red and green and a lil blue....I have a variety of mismatched dishes and love to mix them up
If you have a set and some break, keep them and mix them with other sets..No biggie...


A Target throw rug for about $5, I use as table runner....

I had  3 green dishes and 3 white ,I placed my red cape cod glass on top of them
there ya go...a lil raffia to tie up the linens...,.

mix up the linens too, don't have to be matchy....

tumbler glass with an ornament.....

who doesn't love a candy cane...cheapy...

an ornament on the plate is cute too....

Check it out, the middle pillow is an old sweater(clean...old sweater) that has a hole in the sleeve
I just wrapped it around a pillow form....ha ha
a lil burlap, a lil Christmas scarf.....comfy for my peeps!

when in doubt, tie a ribbon around it......fer sure....

Come, Let's have spiced cider, coffee with hazelnut and pumpkin bread......you know ya wanna

Love, my loves!!!!!





1 comment:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Wow what great ideas! I am new to your blog and am so glad that I found it!!