Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chocolatte!!!

OK, I have a few kids and I am falling behind in mom duties. Some have been sick, with stomach virus. Even though, I have been knee-deep in it, I now have a furious, head cold. I'm trying to get laundry caught up, bathrooms bleached down, make-up school- work finished, etc....It is a good thing I work for myself, I'd be fired by now.....I just wanted to show you, a little table I found, that I gave a re-do back in the fall. I found it at an estate sale-type place. It is oak. It was stained, yellowy-orangey, very unlovable....I only had a fuzzy," before" cell phone pic, but trust me, you woulda hated it...It was in desperate need of somethin....I wanted to be a little different, so, I think it is kinda urban chic....I did a chocolate, bold stripe on a creamy white. It is a drop leaf table, very solid, well made...I think it is darn cute now, would be great in a funky setting with some bold prints, etc.. contact me if ya want it and are local Atlanta......Here it is, Chocolatte...Enjoy!





Ignore the old chair beside, I'm getting ready to rip it down and recover....
Me, ....I think I can do it....I'm psyching myself up for it, I will keep ya posted


Could be beachy!!! or Lakey....

cute in a bedroom too!!



http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/










Furniture Feature Fridays


















>shabby creek cottage



{Primp}
















4 comments:

oldthings said...

Dear Beth,
Very very good job !!!Really a cute table !!
OlYMPIA

My Crafty Home-Life said...

This is beautiful! I don't know where you find the time.

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Gorgeous!! What can be better than chocolate! Great reclaim on the ugly table!!

Toodie said...

Bold and brilliant! Love the color combo.