Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Come On Kids, It's Craft Time!!!

Hey Loves! OK, I do repurpose furniture, but I also make "stuff"....like, crafty, kids stuff, etc....When you got many kids, as I do, you need to entertain them from time to time. It keeps the violence between them to a minimum when they are kept busy....(kidding) kinda ....Anyway, the day of Love is approaching, so we are doing Valentines stuff! I have been seeing the old frame, with everything under the sun stuck in the middle. This is my Valentine version.....Old crummy frame, .29 wood hearts from Michael's......50 cent ribbon from Michael's, and a letter....from Michael's, I've had it awhile, probably 1.99??? Let them paint the hearts...We tried to make them look like the heart candy that have lil notes on them. Glue the ribbon on, staple the other end of ribbon to back of frame...there ya go! I also made the paper carnations from Charming Zebra and my 12 year old, decoupaged a coffee can with Valentine paper (probably my favorite thing!) So tell your kids to quit whining that they are bored and throw some crafts at them!!

Enjoy! Love!

























One Artsy Mama

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's so adorable! I tried to buy a letter "L" for our family so I could do something similar, but Michaels was all sold out. Boo hoo! Would you consider sharing this cuteness at my party?

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/shine-on-fridays-9-and-some-fabulous.html

Nicole said...

Hey Beth!!! I miss seeing you at Scott's! I love your site... looks great! I will be following you from now on :)
-Nicole

G Inspires said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing...visiting via Make the Scene Monday