Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Desperate for a Date.....

It is Friday! Yay! Raise your hand, if you are DONE with this week! Me!! I had to go to the fabric store today. I am working on a dining room table and chairs re-do, it is time to get the fabric in place, for the chairs. Country hubby, who is usually working, had the day off to go with me. It was like a date! In the middle of the day! Which is great, cause we are never without kids and are schedules keep us separate, quite often. So, I'm getting my chores done, and getting to hang with a pretty cool guy! Not a bad end to the week.....I will take what I can get, people.....We went for Mexican after the fabric store and had just enough time to be back at the carpool line, romantic huh?  I haven't been to Lewis and Sharon (Atlanta- fabric store) in a long while. I enjoyed all that I saw, found what I wanted and got the heck out, so we could have some adult conversation and good food, before our car loaded with little people again.... I did see some cool fabric, here is a little eye candy for ya.....Enjoy and have a great weekend. I hope you get to relax!!!


This is a really hip, trendy Designer here in ATL, I asked if I could take his pic...
JK!! That is Country Hubby!!! Pretty Cute, I think...

Just a pretty neutral....

this was gorgeous in person...lacey crewel work woven on top of linen...would love this on a headboard! or a chair!

are we sick of this stuff?? I still like....


super cute...

I really love this on something....

Is there a British Wave???? (not a real Union Jack, but kinda...) did the Rolling Stones just hit America???

I like this on a chair!

just for fun...Orange...color of 2012????

3 comments:

oldthings said...

Dear Beth
I think it is difficult to choose !! All the fabrics are beautiful !!Also I am sure that you'll choose the best !!
Have a nice weekend!
Olympia

Lee Ann said...

Oh these fabrics are lovely. Your day made me think of my occassional Fridays that I enjoy with my own Mr. I work from home as a childminder/home daycare, so I love it wen it is nap time for the littles and my hubby and I get to hang out for an hour and eat lunch and watch our favourite show on tv! It's great that you can find a "date" in the strangest of places when you have kids xx

Sherry said...

They're all nice, but I do like the linen fabric with lacey work "2nd photo); and I'm glad you had such a lovely date. :-)