Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Friday, January 20, 2012

A Sweet Encouragement

A Very sweet lady, Lynda, at Miss Tori's Treasures, left a comment to me about a piece of furniture I did, and said she wanted me to participate in the Leibster Award,  She gave it to me, and now, I am to pick 5 people and give it to them. Here is her link:
http://misstoristreasures.blogspot.com/
We certainly can all use a little encouragement, yes?
This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.



Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers and I decided that I should definitely write a post about it & pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.



The Rules are:



1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.

5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the love.



I am awarding the Liebster Blog Award to the following blogs.
I hope you’ll visit them and say Hello!
 
I love these blogs for different reasons. Not everything I read, or connect with is about home decor. Some, are just neat people who live all over the globe. A lady in Scotland raising little ones and just everyday stuff,  A missionary couple in Thailand spreading the Gospel and caring for their little girl. A lady from Greece who is just sweet and sentimental, My sisters, who like me, are striking out to create a business, and a Girl from Kentucky who loves to cook, and makes oustanding recipes that send me into a tailspin of delight!! ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Beth, congratulations your award!

Lee Ann said...

I have had a busy and sniffle filled week, so I am just catching up on all of my blog reading on this lazy Saturday morning.
Thank you so very much for mentioning my blog. I am so thrilled I can't tell you!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend xx