Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sweet Simple Sundays...Happy New Year

Christmas is packed up and put away. I love Christmas and I am sad to see it go. Jan 1st...New day and New Year. I didn't do the collard green thing this time. (southern girl) I made a soup out of the left over, honey baked ham, bone (very southern girl)...It's delicious, and I made cheesy cornbread muffins. 1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix, 1 can of creamed corn, 1 egg and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. mix it up. I poured it in a muffin tin, It makes 12. bake at 400 for 15 minutes. They are moist, cheesy, corny, goodness...I promise.... For the New Year, I thought this a compelling and fitting verse.....

James4:8 Come near to God, and God will come near to you.....
God Bless You in 2012.



2 comments:

Mike said...

ummm!thats a good'un(country husband)

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a
new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your
blog provided us beneficial information to work on.

You have done a wonderful job!

my blog post summer internship