Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pinterest Addict

The Old Luckett's Store Blog is having a link party where you pin your favorite pins from Pinterest. Check out their link below to see other fun pins!! They did kitchens this week, there are some stunning kitchen pics to view!!!

I was talking to some girlfriends about, how we are all so hooked on Pinterest!! It is non-stop eye candy. Anything you want to see, it is there... decor, clothing, cooking, kids stuff, crafts!! Everything is so darn cool! You want to envision a certain color for your bathroom, it is there, how a certain pillow looks on a chair, it is there! I can line up an entire week's menu for my family, of all new,original recipes. You never have to be in a rut again. I just really need to make sure I am not ignoring kids to see what is new on the pin board each day! Seriously.....I don't want to let it take over, cause it can....but it is fascinating. Here are some of my favorites from lately. I have been on a red kick. I just finished re-doing a china cabinet in red, and I am crushing on the red and white, people.... check it out...fun!!!


http://luckettstoreblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/pin-it-wednesdays-1-kitchens-with-pop.html

Sarah Richardson-Farmhouse Re-Do, she is probably my favorite designer

ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com is where I fell in love with this room

Martha Stewart

georgianadesign.tumblr.com

bhg.com, could you die......Love

My China Cabinet Find and Re-Do


Red + white= happy!!!


2 comments:

Old Lucketts Store said...

Thanks for sharing and linking up this week Beth! You found some really great images and the reds are all just a little different - pretty! We are new followers too :)

Amy Meyer said...

I love your hutch! What a beautiful red! I also love the red in a kitchen! Thanks for sharing!