Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pillows to Love!

A Little Country House and Vintage Market has something new and exciting to share. I have these fabulous pillows for sale! They are Anthropologie-inspired creations of Burlap Street. Constructed from past Anthropologie dish towels. These pillows are vintage done right. These are reminiscent of prints from the 1940's and 50's.  18x15 in size and completely down-filled, these pillows are gorgeous ,look great anywhere and are only 59.00 each! Throw these on a sofa, chair or bed. These are one of a kind too! They could grace a bench in your entry way. Very chic! Very Vintage! From my Vintage Market, these pillows are available and ready to ship! If you would like one of these pillows, contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com or on facebook, a little country house and vintage market! Mother's Day is around the corner! These would be great gifts!!!


all pillows down-filled and 59.00 each
same size pillow from Ballard,in a cotton fabric is 79.00, just sayin...
touches of tangerine here! color of the year!
Boho Bird print pillow-59.00


Green Pom Pom Birds-59.00


Tiger Pillow 59.00
so sweet for a nursery too!


Aqua Love Birds 59.00


Teacup Birds-59.00
Charming for a guestroom!

Laundry Day-59.00

Utensil Pillow 59.00

Cupcake pillow-59.00


Birds of a Feather flock together-59.00





burlap clock pillows, down filled- 49.00 each




8 comments:

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

I adore your pillows. Once I get my bedrooms painted, I would love to order one of these....Just need to pick out my wall colors first! Thanks for sharing....Will you take orders also?

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Oh so cute! Love the laundry day pillow! These remind me of days at my grand's home! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Allie~The Inspired Momma said...

I love them. They are all so cute. I think the laundry day one is my favorite. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please stop by when you get a moment to check it out. :-)

melissa @ daisymaebelle.com said...

Precious! They caught my eye at the link party at Someday Crafts. I love this look!

Yvette @ AquaSeventy6 said...

Very cute pillows!

Bliss said...

Your pillows are adorable. You knew sewing is a lost art right? Anyone who possess that talent possess more than they realize!

~Bliss~

Heather Graham said...

Those are gorgeous! I especially LOVE the clock pillows... so talented! Would love for you to join me at http://stringtownhome.blogspot.com, and link up your blog, and maybe even your post (at my linky party)! Hope you are having a great week!

-heather

SHERRY HART said...

Those are adorable! I have often thought that they would be pretty as pillows!!!