Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Appreciation Gifts and a Story of Love

May is such a busy time. The school year is rapping up and we have so many activities. Birthdays, graduations, teacher gifts, end of school parties and programs. It can all be very overwhelming. I was trying to think up some gifts, that would be easy, yet meaningful and have a lil wow to them. Here are just a couple of arrangements I put together for a teacher gift and a birthday gift. In the middle of running and excessive activity, a sweet friend sent me this short but meaningful video. Take a minute to watch. It will lift you up and give you perspective on the truly important things in life, like loving others the way God loves us. Love in it's purest form. Have a great Wednesday!


just had this fabric left over and thought it would be cute wrapped
around the jar




same fabric around the bag, tied with twine and a
gift tag attached. I put floral foam in a ziploc bag
then put the flowers in the foam down in the gift bag
pretty simple, but lovely too...




















1 comment:

oldthings said...

Dear Beth
Thank you very much that you think me. Events really happening here, and the world is very concerned because the politicians can not have a partnership to move our country. Unfortunately we have many laws but nothing is broken and nobody punished .... Only ordinary people are subject to the consequences ... I am grateful for the prayers and I believe God give them enlightenment to do the right thing.
Olympia