Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

For the Birds

I got a lot of response on the last bird table. I had a client call who wanted one for her powder room. She just built a fabulous house and I am doing several projects for her. I am super excited! I never do anything exactly the same, cause I want the customer to always have something that is just for them. Your own unique piece! So, I found this great little country french table. It had great lines, so I knew it could be great. This table is done in Old White, then my own mix of paint for the design. I am very happy with it. I know my client will enjoy this table in her new home. Now , I got more painting to do for others, and another kitchen table to build......My cup runneth over.....:) but my back is a tad sore ;)


I'm very professional, I sit on the floor of my kitchen and paint..

What the???? It looks like someone wiped grime on this table
with a greasy rag.....no matter....I see her inner beauty!

Hello Sweet Girl! Lookin like ya should!

The birds are in shades of aqua

Better View

Great detail on this table! It never matters to me how crappy
something looks when I first see it, I look at the bones....



These are some cute chairs to go with the lake table I did.
Very Old, Ethan Allen type chairs. Great look for a lake house!












 
 
 
           
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

8 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love your bird table--you did an awesome job. Those chairs are nice too!

oldthings said...

Dear Beth
Very nice job. I am sure that your customers will love this table. Congratulations !!
Olympia

Kelly said...

What a great transformation! I've learned to do the same thing you mentioned by just looking at the "bones" of a piece. Sometimes there is a jewel underneath the finish or fabric that something is wearing. I'm sure your customer will be very happy with the results!

Meegan said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors, the patina and the birds!
Found you via The Newbie party!
Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

thistlewoodfarm said...

This table is so cute! I love the colors and I am so into birds and nests. I had to click on your thumbnail just to get a better look!

Thanks for the inspiration.

blessings,
karianne

twelve-O-eight said...

Hi there! Here from Debbie Doo's, what a beautiful table redo! I am real "professional" too while I paint on our dining room table half the time :) Tanya

Now following you, I am at http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

Debbiedoo's said...

This is so adorable. My Mom would love it as she loves all things birds. Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

The House at Bluebird Lane said...

You did a fabulous job! Love the birds! :-)