Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Nursery Reveal

Here is a look at the nursery I helped design with my sis-in-law. It is for her first baby, a little girl. She chose the color scheme, then we just went from there. We found cool fabrics to mix and match. I repainted furniture from my little ones, along with some flea market finds. It turned out really sweet for baby girl, Abigail. We gave her a baby shower this weekend. I'm throwing in a few pics of the goodies!
Enjoy!


family crib

anthropologie-inspired pillow from Burlap Street

My sister-in-law Christy and her friend Katie made these pillows
great fabric!

upcycled armoire

upcycled rocker and Ikea curtains we banded in nursery fabric
sewn by Katie!

vintage, hand painted table


flea market-dresser, very frenchy girly!

just pretty!

decoupaged shelf-recycle! vintage mason jars and family keepsakes

great alternative to custom drapes, they look custom!




 lemonade punch

A is for Abigail

Iced Tea, house wine of the south....

all the flowers came from my friend Cindy's yard!

cupcakes courtesy my other sis-in-law, MaryAnn
strawberry delight



Sea of Gifts for baby Abigail

this is made out of diapers, by Aunt MaryAnn! too cute!

could she be any prettier??? Christy, mom-to-be
























My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia






4 comments:

SaySay said...

How beautiful!!! Just love all the colors/fabrics.. what a peaceful nursery for a sweet baby girl;)

oldthings said...

Dear Beth
You have done very good choice with the beautiful things you bought. The colors, the fabrics are very nice combination. Is a sweet preparation. I wish to you your little girl is always happy and joyful.
Olympia

twelve-O-eight said...

Really lovely nursery, and I am probably partial since I have a little Abigail too :) You are so talented & now following you

Tanya
http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

A Lived in Home said...

Beautiful job! I would love the source of the multi color fabric if you know it. So many great touches!