Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

More Barn Red !

It's no secret, I love red. Especially barn red. It really accents farmhouse chic for me. Whenever I see red that catches my eye, I pin it! A client gave me an old headboard to re-do for her. It was a very old, dirty white. I sanded it all down and then painted it barn red. I did leave a little of the "before", on an accent piece on the foot board of the bed. Lightly distressed. I also am showing off some flower planters. These were teacher gifts I did for the end of school. Pops of red! It all looks like summer to me. I love it! Enjoy!




Vintage Head and foot board for a vacation guestroom, I see a great quilt with this!

the whole bed once looked like the little covered wagon. The paint was peeling off so bad, I stripped the bed
but I thought it was neat to leave the wagon messy....I cleaned it up and sealed it, so it would stay in tact.

New Again!

Geraniums!

Apple baskets and metal tubs for the containers

I stenciled their initial on a card

clothes pins are cute for attaching a card too!



Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

No comments: