Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Fresh Paint!

While 3 of my littles went to summer camp, I decided to paint the master bedroom. It has not been painted since 99. Needless to say, the walls were very smudgy. I am 3/4 done and wanted to show you a sneak peek. I also changed some furniture and accessories, etc.... I am also going to give my headboard a makeover. I will show you  the whole thing, maybe next week??? My babies are coming home today, I enjoyed a couple days of quiet, but now I am missing them so bad! This was their first time away at summer camp. Here are some pics, enjoy...and stay outta they heat today, gettin into the 100 degree level here in the south!

Campers!

walls were a periwinkle blue....

Now, Martha Stewart, Whetstone Gray
the desk was a denim blue, I spray painted it Warm Gray.
Spray paint is under-rated. There are some great colors out there
and it is easy!



I have these 100 year old doors. I use one on my back deck, the other
I have in my room. I can't decide if I am painting it. Thinking......
Furniture Feature Fridays

3 comments:

oldthings said...

Dear Beth,
Very beautiful changes. Your children will be delighted with their new room. You finally not rested when your children went on holiday. You did a great job!
Have a resting weekend
Olympia

JoAnne Weisser said...

Very pretty, beautiful paint colors!

Lisa said...

I love the colors you picked to paint.