Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Recycled Goodness and 20 years of Magic.....

I have a client who has a charming cottage-style house that she is decorating, and we are doing some barn wood furniture. I did a kitchen table of recycled materials for her in a previous post. This is an end table to go in her living room. She has khakis, grays, greens, cream and a lil barn red. I found the table base, and hubby built a new (old) top out of wood from a horse stall. This is similar to the lake table we did. Lightly distressed, barn red with dark wax all over and a vintage pull for the drawer.  I have included pics below , the end table, the kitchen table and the bench.
 Just thought I would also mention.... Wednesday was our 20th wedding anniversary. That is a milestone. We have been a family for 20 years! Mike whisked me away for a great day and night at the lake. I am thankful for a wonderful man who loves me and my children. God is good!


















us on June 13, 1992





us last summer....

Happy 20th Mike!!!
You are the best!!!!
Furniture Feature Fridays














Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Homespun Happenings

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy anniversary! Your client is going to love that table! Great makeover! I am your newest follower. I hop you can visit me sometime:) I would love for you to share this at my Linky party called Rustic Restorations Weekend.
http://homespunhappenings-tammy.blogspot.com/2012/06/rustic-restorations-weekend-linky.html

Carolyn said...

The table looks beautiful-they all do.

Happy Anniversary!

Carolyn

Misti said...

Happy anniversary and I absolutely love that table!! Love the color and design!

Anonymous said...

Hi I like the table. We have been married much longer its 41 years for us!


Pamela
WV

Cynthia said...

I love the table. Just beautiful. Happy Ann.

Cynthia

Town and Country Gals said...

Beth,
happy anniversary! Red is one of my favorite decorating colors also!
Love the color on the table, would love to know it's name and where it's from! that table is amazing, your client will love it! How wonderful that you guys are able to build such great pieces, they are amazing!
Rebecca