Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Life for Old Junk

The mainstay of my business is recycling old junk into new. I cannot stress enough, that some of the best pieces I have done, were to be tossed out! If you don't have vision, then some yard sale table, is nothing more than an eyesore to you, but can be a source of sheer joy to someone else...Here are a couple examples of recent recycles....Explore your possibilities....Beautiful decor, doesn't have to break your bank...You probably have some great things to work with already, and just don't know it! If not, go look through your local Goodwill, or an estate sale, or yard sale!






This table was done for a client, but just wanted you to see
what can be found if you look.....


I'm terrible about before pics, cause I usually just jump on my projects quickly,
This is a black sofa table from an estate sale...wrong color, but beautiful lines

You can see the black...

ASCP Old White...just looks good on most anything...
Clean and Fresh!

light distressing....

plain glass panels, I attached burlap under the glass, much more interesting....

thrift store lamp.... cheapy, with a new Target shade..
I love this lamp, it is creamy, and pretty, just needed cleaning and some TLC

one more trick...cheap frames $7.00  each, make a mat out of your favorite scrapbook paper!
I had these old botanical prints already, and I have 2 new pics!



SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb


http://southernhospitalityblog.com/thrifty-treasures-7-8/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: southernhospitalityblog/PQqu (Southern Hospitality)

No comments: