Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Put Some Pizazz In Your Credenza.....

Here are a few new make-overs I recently finished for some clients. This is what I call a credenza???I don't know if it really is, but this was in a foyer. My client is moving from dark and moody to light and breezy....Right up my alley.....Did a little french face-lift on it, along with some of her accessories. Enjoy the before and afters!





This is where we started......

We need light, and we need it now.....

Gonna give these a lil make-over too.....not bad, just not her style....
notice the thrilled child behind the jars....


Hello Lovely!!

Francais!! Khakis, grays and creams

I made this to go on her front door, found basket
at Scott's but I added the fabric and the monogram, and the flowers.....

Lightened up the lamp too....

Love some scrolly!!

I knocked the panel out of the door and added burlap....The chair is a makeover for another
client...a table is almost done to go with the chairs, I will post about that next!




My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Furniture Feature Fridays


French Country Cottage

No comments: