Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Black is "the new black"



Make-over time! My client Nicole, had this pine table in her foyer and wanted to step it up. I gave the table, a little black dress, and for the mirror above the table, a little Chateau Grey. Again, hard to go wrong with black. It is a classic. Also, a black piece of furniture can anchor a room. Give some depth. The mirror was kinda of brassy to begin with, but the green is really lovely and fresh! I think she won't tire of this look for a long time. Enjoy!



Before pic of mirror

Before of pine table

after! but, this is in my mudroom, now
I want a black table in here....

light distressing....

think about furniture that has character when you
are looking....

 
 
 
 
 



Farmhouse feeling
 


One more look before...
 
 

Chateau Grey, it is really a calm green. Totally
new mirror!




Link up here!

 

2 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Both pieces look FABULOUS!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

They both look outstanding...Oh I love what paint can do. Thanks for sharing at my party.

Blessings,
Linda