Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Feels Good!

 We  are actually, feeling some cool weather here! Shocker! I love being from the south. I hate our humidity and hot as heck summers....although, I like summer, just not the 99 degree parts. I finally got a little fall decor going . Still no pumpkins yet. I will be headed to a pumpkin patch, field trip with my youngest, so we will get pumpkins then. I am also, very excited about chili, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, apple cobbler and the list goes on for all the Fall goodies we will make.....Loving some fall.  I have a sweet friend, who is a missionary in Thailand. She has a blog called, Sweet Journey, if you want to read it. She is an incredible woman of faith. This post is dedicated to her, for her sacrifice and love for Jesus. Sherry, enjoy these images of Fall!




www.bobatkins.com
New England Fall


insidegatlinburg.com
Tennesse Fall


weatherchannel.com

clarkvision.com
Colorado Fall


Fall mantel

leaves, courtesy Hobby Lobby, cheapy...


 
 
who loves an old container, just stick a bunch of
whatever in there...
 

little grocery store pumpkins....

I'm probably more of a Spring person than Fall, but
I am loving some Fall right now...time
to make soup and cornbread right??





Happy Fall Yall!























 


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

{Primp}

4 comments:

Leslie said...

What a beautiful fall fireplace you have! Isn't fun to decorate for the fall??..I think so!
Thank you so much for saying what you did about my sister's wedding! That means a lot to me....yes, it was an emotional time for me, too! I love having a sister!!
Blessings,
Leslie

oldthings said...

Nice photos of fall !You decorated the mantel wonderful !I hope to have soon more pumpkins !
Olympia

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Don't you just love the colors this time of year? I could leave them up all year long.

Lisa said...

Falls always my favorite not just because of the beautiful orange colored falling leafs. I also love how it's not too hot or not too cold.