Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Anniversary




             October 29th was the year anniversary of starting my own business, to re-purpose and recycle furniture. It has been an amazing year. I can't believe what God has done for me and my family through "paint".  The first job was for a friend, in November of last year, and every month I have had at least one job to do for a client, but many months 2 or 3 going at a time. I just finished a bathroom redesign on my year anniversary. SO, the Lord has brought me a long way. I am grateful for his provision and for working with the greatest clients. I have not met or worked with one person, who I don't just love! I love what I do, and feel blessed to help people like their home again. Even if it is a small change, if it makes you feel comfortable and excited about being home, we have succeeded! Home is where our heart is, because it is where the people you love come to rest and recharge. I am excited to see what the coming year has in store for A Little Country House, Vintage Market Design! Find your passion and pursue it, but let the Lord be your guide in it! He won't steer you wrong! 

Here are a few highlights of the past year! Some are repainted or recycled, some are pieces we built and some are interior design.  Enjoy and God Bless!



Table re-do, it was yellow pine

another yellow pine table turned grainsack

old cabinet from a barn, turned china display

another yellow pine table...
 
 
 
 
 
new cherry dresser, made old...

this was an old cabinet that had doors and was a hideous color
of wood, did major tear down on this

table re-do for a guest bath

farmhouse table built from scratch, used antique legs
 

vanity from the 30's

new cabinet made old

100 year old table, made new!

old cherry armoire from 30's re-done for a nursery

old Ethan Allen Chairs

Chairs redone for a kitchen

old cherry chests, turned french shabby

cherry table re-done with chairs for kitchen

cherry queen anne table

tv cabinet turned night stand

old mirror

we do holiday decor too...

bathroom remodel



tv cabinet turned craft/school supply cabinet

table built from barnwood

Nursery Design

antique bed



another barnwood table

bedroom redesign

holiday decor
Furniture Feature Fridays

1 comment:

Mike said...

Congratulations! You have done so many great jobs this past year. You are the best!