Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dress Your Table For Fall

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had some sweet girls from church over the other day, and wanted to do a special little something for them. Some pumpkin bread and coffee and encouraging talk. A spontaneous day, to just laugh and enjoy some adult conversation. I love dishes and all the pretty table dressing. It doesn't take that much more time, but I enjoy sitting in front of a real plate..You know, the niceties....a real napkin, a tablecloth, all simple stuff,  but it feels comforting. Just do it for yourself. Take a day, dress your table, and have a couple good friends over. You deserve it and you won't regret it! 
 
 
 
 




The bottom tablecloth is a drop-cloth from Home Depot....goes with everything!









Linking up here!





Fox Hollow Cottage

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That was very sweet of you to invite the ladies over for yummy muffins and coffee! What a treat! I love girl time like that. Your tablescape is so fall-like and pretty. I know they felt blessed to be invited!!
Thank you for what you said on my blog tonight, and for visiting! Come back soon.
Blessings,
Leslie