Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bathroom Reno 2



I have spent the past 3 weeks working with the most wonderful clients ever! Beautiful Cindy H. asked me to re-do her old 80's style bathroom vanity and it evolved into a total renovation! Cindy and her sweet family live on a pristine farm. Cows, donkeys, adorable barns, and a pond! It was a treat to work in that environment these past weeks and to work with such a nice family! They bought this older 80's style home and have been slowly renovating and making it their own and adding the farmhouse touch to it. It is a great house! This is our second bathroom reno for someone else. I love it and I think you will too! Enjoy the tour! and thank you H family, for your confidence in us!




Can you handle this view everyday? I can!

Cindy has great taste, knows how to make her house, a home.





Bathroom Before...

Demolition day
 

they already laid hardwood floors around old vanity, so we chose to
keep the vanity and dress it up..half the cost of buying a new one...

old builder's grade flat mirror and old light fixture

adding the beadboard and new trim...we are dressing up the flat door too...

and this is the end product....

Casual, cute check, banded in dropcloth! wanted a
farmhouse feel and it's cheerful! still plenty of privacy.

old vanity made new...added beadboard and trim to the flat doors,
and pretty hardware...distressed with graphite black.

out with the old t-paper holder, wanted something different
and more useful! adorable box!

crystal knobs

character, more furniture like....

charming new sink and faucet.
 
new counter, with greys, creams, and specks of black...
gorgeous

I think the standout of the room, the mirror!

distressed barnwood with detailed carving...always
look for a great mirror for your space!

this is actually track lighting, we used over the mirror, we think it
worked like a charm, not in competition , but compliments the mirror...


vintage cable car prints from a flea market...
look for an interesting piece of art for your room...


vintage table, another flea market find...done to
match vanity...

one of my favorite things, Nate Berkus rug! a lil
Texas farmhouse style to it!

how bout a cute dish towel, instead of bath towel....

cute hook instead of towel ring...


flat door, dressed with a simple moulding
such a difference!

more details...clean lines, it's hard to tell
by my camera, but the woodwork is not white, it
is very creamy....

fun decor!
 
 
one more mirror look, hard to foto in a small space...

Vision complete, Cindy knows what she wanted and was
easy to work with because she has a great style. I think
her guests will like using this room, lol!



wall color is sherwin williams-restrained gold
woodwork is sherwin williams-crisp linen
vanity and table-annie sloan -graphite with dark wax
 
 
 
 
Linking up Here! 
 
 
French Country Cottage
 
 
 
 
shabby creek cottage












4 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great makeover!! LOVE that mirror!
Stopped over from Rhoda's party.

Jen said...

I'm your newest follower. I could handle that view too. Love your porch decorations and your bathroom redo. I'd love to have you as a follower too. Many Blessings. ~Jen

suzyq said...

What a charming bathroom - great job!
Love that you have a little Christmas tree in there :)
Hugs,
Suzan

Mike said...

Lookin' good! I'm your biggest fan,keep up the good work.