Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Big Girl Desk



   Where has the time gone? I haven't seen blog land in awhile! Oh, yeah..I'm the one with all the
kids!  We went to grandma's for Thanksgiving, and I have been doing the kid thing and working on some more make-overs. I have another bathroom coming soon! Keep watching for it! Right now, I have just finished up this desk make-over for a teen room. It was painted for a little girl, who is now
a teen and wants a more mature look! I think it turned out charming. We kept the vintage feel. It is a pretty, milky- cocoa color ,with an antique wax. I added some vintage style clear knobs. Enjoy! and
I have some Christmas decor and more furniture upcycles coming too! Exciting stuff! If you want some cool, vintage furniture for Christmas or have a room that needs a face lift, call A Little Country House! We would love to help you!



Before pic, I am thinking of the 3 girls on the Brady Bunch...reminds me of their room..
I love the Brady Bunch....but we wanna be more elegant now!

Cute little chair..You are getting a face lift!

I feel pretty! and grown up!

Milky Cocoa, rich and delicious!

I love hardware! One of my fav things about painting!

How bout a little duck cloth??
 
 
Who's ready for Christmas? Not me!
 

Enjoy your new desk!








 
Furniture Feature Fridays
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

1 comment:

michele said...

love the color and is reminiscent of the wallpaper on your blog here which is so charming!

hope you'll have a moment to stop by, and i'm hosting a giveaway as well today:
http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

peace to you.

michele