Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Easter, Remember How He Loves Us!




I just read a great article in Desiring God about Maundy Thursday. Jesus washed the feet of his disciples before going to the cross for all of us. One humble act before the ultimate act of humility and sacrifice. Besides the pretty stuff we get to look at it during Easter and spring, don't forget what Jesus did for us. It is mind blowing and incredible. It's why we are even here.....
                             
                                     
                     
Romans 5:8
But God commandeth his love toward us,
in that, while we were yet sinners
Christ died for us

our front door, you know I love a tulip..

Kitchen view

my best friend gave me these tulips and the blooms have already gone, but I still
love the green...
 
 
 
table from last Easter...



 

my thrift find bench

My dear friend Marcie made these for me out of dropcloth
and scrap fabric. I love them!



My youngest child did this artwork, I love the things
my kids make!

 
 
 
 
 
Happy Easter!


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Gorgeous pictures! I so love your breakfast nook and table setting! It looks so festive and pretty for Easter.
I am sooo thankful for the love of Jesus!! He paid it all!
Blessings,
Leslie

‚Ą≥artina @ Northern Nesting said...

Everything looks so pretty Beth!
May we never forget the the sacrifice Jesus made for all of us!

Mike said...

What a blessed and beautiful home I live in. God is so good. Love you