Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nostalgic Nightstand



Hello Lovelies! I had a sweet lady drop off a twin bed and nightstand she has kept since she was girl. I think I can say this without being insulting, she is about my age, we are both children of the 70's. It was wood veneer and in pretty rough shape, but the magic of the paint has given new life!
The bed is absolutely adorable. I would love these pieces in a girls room or a guest room. I bet some of you have an old bed in the basement, or a dresser that needs work. Get it out, make it happen. You will be glad you did! And if you don't like doing projects like this, call me! alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com  Enjoy!




before of nightstand, I forgot to take a pic of bed, but it
was same color wood...

Needs help....

 
 
See this, I left this alone, written inside the top drawer.
She loved Donny Osmond! This is too cute!
The stuff we write when we are kids..I probably
wrote, I love Andy Gibb or Shaun Cassidy in
my drawer.......
 

Country Grey with Antique Wax and new hardware

back to life!

totally cute shape!

love the posts!


a little scrolly knob..

I love these doors..shutter doors..


Love Your Old Junk Again!!
A Little Country House



Linking here!




 

5 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Beautiful job!!!
Mind would have said ( and probably did ) I love DAVID Cassiday - Shawn's half brother lol
XOX

Heather Graham said...

Oh. my. word. It's beautiful! I love the color, the new hardware... it all! BEAUTIFUL!
-Heather
www.stringtownhome.com

Our Little Orphanage C said...

You did a wonderful job and the colour is perfect for these pieces. Mine would have said I love Duran Duran *giggle*

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very pretty! I love that pretty bed too!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking
and checking back frequently!