Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pink Velvet!



OK, Room reno for girls, almost done. We are in the home stretch! Waiting on curtain panels, a couple lamps, a mirror and bed skirt. It is all a process and takes time to come together well! Here is what we have so far! Enjoy!










Before pic of room and furniture
Pink and green, not bad, just want more color

 

old window treatment, very pretty, We want more funk!

typical lil girls, like to hang there stuff and need
a place for everything. Def more storage!

Bedding from Target! Don't ya love some Target!


this was our inspiration room (pinterest)
source?

inspiration colors
Annie Sloan

Color for big dresser
Annie Sloan.com

this is an old ikea dresser that didn't work out as a
dresser,(the drawers were always coming apart)... so I re purposed it into a book case
needed storage for 2 girls!

added paint and fabric to the inside
and made shelves

totally useful now! Bad dresser, great book case!

we wanted a bold color, we chose an orange from the
bedding

more recycled goods!

Pink Velvet headboard from Burlap Street. Fabulous Headboards
there! check them out at burlapstreet.com
We had this custom done in client's colors!

remember this was white..now Coco....






Come back later, I will show more pics when windows, bed skirt, and more accessories
get done! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Happy,happy,happy! A.L.C.H. is the best!