Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Entertaining


  Hallelujah! Summer is here! The kids are out of school! We can sleep late, play, and stay outside!
  and we love to be outside! I had a little birthday get together for some girlfriends and we made a little living room outside on the deck. I don't keep this furniture outside all the time, but it is very easy to move it out here when we want to have friends over to hang out. Summer outdoor spaces
are fun to make. How do you like to relax outside?




throw some fresh flowers in a vase...

food table, always buffet style

create a living area for atmosphere! Kitchen furniture, drop cloth rug..done!


old door turned chalkboard..the kids love to write on this...

Enjoy your summer!






Linking here!





http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2013/05/party-junk-189-unique-lighting.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: blogspot/KCcu (Funky Junk Interiors)





 
Furniture Feature Fridays

No comments: