Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Outdoor Spaces and Old furniture





One of my fav clients had me reno and repair her front and back porch. My hubby did the construction, I did the painting and furniture and accessories for her. She had several old pieces, a rocking chair, coffee table and antique sewing machine. I put a little magic paint on them and made 2 nice outdoor spaces for her to relax in with her family. I'm not gonna keep yapping. Here are some pics, enjoy!


porch was screened in, but very old and needed to be
completely re-done, for now we opened her up. Light and
airy! We painted floors gray and trim creamy white.

this was found shopping in her basement. Love stuff like this.
I always know it can be good with paint!



I have done other grain sack style pieces, I like this.


French linen, country gray and some primer red, lot of sanding...

Morning coffee for sure!

she had all these old, 40's style lawn chairs.
I wanted to spray them new, she said no, leave them, she was
right, I like them....

old sewing machine we will make you a table!

Annie Sloan Country Gray you will hide a 100 years
of bad behavior, ha ha....

Her mother's rocking chair, now turquoise..fun

another bench in French linen and an old stove

mirror courtesy of a rolloff dumpster. nothing wrong
with pulling a perfectly good mirror out of a dumpster...

She loves 'THE HELP"



black ceiling fan coming soon.....

thanks for looking at my hard work.








Linking here:

Fabulously creative friday linky party every thursday!
http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/2013/10/fabulously-creative-friday-linky-party-2.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JenniferRizzo+%28Jennifer+Rizzo%29



 
Furniture Feature Fridays

4 comments:

Martha Berry said...

Awesome...You amaze and inspire me.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Wow! You have been quite the busy bee! Love the sewing machine especially! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Denise Stain said...

Just saw your feature at The Dedicated House. Your stuff here is beautiful! So well done!

Rachael Block said...

Thanks for sharing. I love your style!! My carpenter husband and I also collaborate on many projects, so, your story made me smile!!