Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall....




 What is your favorite season? I always say summer, but I love Fall, and I love Christmas and a little bit of snow. I love spring too! It's hard to pick a fav season! Here we are in fall again. Weather is cooling down, football to watch, and  my kids are playing fall soccer. Fall festivals coming up and chili cooking and corn bread and apple treats and pumpkin bread! It's all so wonderful. let's break out the mums and pumpkins and bales of hay! Enjoy!








 
 
Check out more fall mantels at Thrify Décor Cick, Fall Mantel Party:
 
 
or
 
 
 

2 comments:

Eva Beaule said...

Very nice. I like your little country house and your fall mantle.

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

I always enjoy visiting blogs this time of year. There are always so many beautiful photos and inspiration.
Thanks so much for sharing your home with us.
Have a beautiful weekend,
Suzanne