Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Authentic Gospel



 We are into day 8 of this very cool journey of exploring authenticity and these unique women sharing their stories of courage, redemption and faith...I just count myself blessed to know many of these women. That being said, the point of all of this is to communicate this truth. The work of God in the lives of these ladies, has come from a response to His call on their hearts and souls.  It is a response to the gospel. What is the gospel. It means the teaching and revelation of Christ, also translated, it is the good news. First, here is the bad news........

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost. Luke 19:10

Who is lost? we all are. Romans 3:23 says, ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
If you have broken even one commandment, you have sinned. Told a lie? Sinned. Taken God's name in vain? Sinned. Taken something that didn't belong to you? Sinned. Coveted? Sinned. and the list goes on and on......... We are not good people by nature. Mankind is not good. Every woman you read about here, has needed the Savior, because we are sinners.

Romans 6:23 says, for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
What are we? Lost and sinful. What have we earned for our sin? death

The Good News!

Acts 4:12 says, Salvation is found in no one else, for there is NO OTHER NAME under heaven
given to mankind by which we must be saved.

Mark 10:45 says, For even the Son of Man came, not to be served, but to serve others and give his life as a ransom for many.

Romans 10:9 says, If you declare with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

gospel.