Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Just Worship




Sundays. I love them. I don't always love getting the kids ready, and getting us all there on time. In fact some Sunday mornings, there is definitely spiritual warfare going on, to get us all twisted up in angst before we step foot in door. I am being honest. Getting there is sometimes difficult, but it doesn't matter, we push through and get inside and let the spirit take over. God is there and we have gathered as a body of believers to worship HIM. Outside forces will always try to stop it, but we press on and meet Him in His sanctuary. There He is. We can hear Him and feel Him. The music plays, and the choir sings, and it is just a taste of what will be heard in heaven one day. We worship. The preacher speaks His words, written in God's holy word and we connect and we learn and He renews our minds. The spirit within us is refreshed. We make contact with those around us and as His children, we are revived. Then we pray and then we leave. We come home and gather around the table, and we thank Jesus for who He is and for blessing us in all ways. We eat and then we rest. and then, we are ready to soldier through another week of what the world has to dish out at us. But, that will not be the only moments of worship for us. Everyday and throughout the day, we find ourselves worshipping Him in hidden moments, and sights of awe, sweet interactions with others and opening His word. Turning on the radio and hearing that song that makes you sing out loud to Him, even though your voice may make others cringe. You don't care. To just clear out your head and get close to him and not ask for anything, just enjoy Him. When you know Him, you worship Him. Just worship Him.



My Favorite Worship song.....



No comments: