Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Friday, November 22, 2013

3 Dressers Done 3 Ways



 I was given 3 dressers from a client, 2 were very old and one was in poor shape, but I love making stuff good again so this was total satisfaction. She had a massive, wood dresser in her master that has a huge mirror attached, heavy wood etc...the other 2 were from her husband's childhood and I did those masculine for her teen son.  Here they are, restored glory....enjoy!



first chest, turned sporty TV stand!



golf is the theme for the teen golfer!

stripped orange wood top, opted for ebony stain
to go with black body...cream knobs and lettering

i love this top! ebony wood, yes please....



I like this for myself....


too orangey, dark and heavy for her room...

you will get new hardware too!



Hello Lovey.....

Light, bright, and airy and feminine...
Girls, it's your room too, don't be afraid of
elegant...He really doesn't care....

this is much more my client's personality...

new, oil-rubbed bronze hardware...

a new/old mirror hanging above is  also more suitable here..
                                             This room got a little bigger just from this change....
                                   


look 3, bachelor chest

chose color, graphite, not deep black, softer black

distressed with ebony stain wash...
kept old hardware cause I loved it...



Linking up here!



Furniture Feature Fridays

3 comments:

Mike said...

Awesome transformations

Martha Berry said...

love love love The new looks. Awesome

Connie said...

I haven't visited in so long and I can see that I am missing out. I love your furniture make-overs and the pallet turn "lake sign" is awesome. Here's wishing you a wonderful new year.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)