Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Captivated





31 days of Women of Authenticity has ended. If you took the time to come here and read any of these posts, Thank You! You were a part of this too!  As I look back over the past 31 days, I am beyond words. A challenge to write and stay on topic for 31 days turned more into a personal journey than I could ever have imagined. It feels like a revival in my heart. I am so glad I listened to God's prompting. Reading the stories of all these incredible women have been inspirational and healing.  For each journey revealed could not take place with out His hand, could not find a resolve without His hand, and could not impact others without His hand. He has been real and touchable during this series in ways I have not seen before. Every trial and tribulation and triumph over obstacles can only be credited to His work in the life of each person, who shared here. If I did not know Him before, there is no way I couldn't now. If you did not know Him before, you have met and seen his works full well. The main point I have taken away from 31 Days goes back to this verse,
    Romans 8:38-39
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
  I want to thank each and every woman who participated and agreed to be vulnerable for God's glory and work in the body of Christ. You are all so precious and beautiful and gracious. It was a privilege to work with you on this. To explore authenticity in the lives of these women, is to meet the one who made us authentic. A reflection of Him. To be a daughter of THE KING, is the greatest thing we could ever be. He is irresistible and captivating. He has captivated us......










If you have missed any of the 31 Days series click here for all the links to each days posts!

31-days-of-women-of-authenticity.html

What did you take away from 31 Days?

2 comments:

Adria Padgett said...

Thank you for doing this blog. Your story along with all the others were a great blessing to me. God is faithful! A truth that was shown in each blog. Thanks again!

Burlap Street said...

Ending on a big note with this song. "devastate us with your presence" God has blessed her vocal cords that's for sure!! I think Beth should start another blog project!!