Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pallet Love



I have been inspired by all the pallet stuff on Pinterest and decided to put my spin on some pallets. I thought these could be cool for a lake house or in front of a fireplace or hanging on a large bare wall.....My hubs found me a couple of larger size pallets and I made a template of a deer silhouette I liked on Pinterest. I did one with a deer and then I did the lake letters and background on the other and my hubs painted the canoe. I have sold the canoe but we can make more! I have a few more designs I am experimenting with so, I will share those later. Thanks for looking!


Maybe put this on front porch for Christmas!

or fireplace screen...

or in a boys room.....or back  porch/deck/wall hanging