Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My Photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Ahead!

Wow, I am really springing ahead, cause I haven't shown any new work since November! My computer crashed and had to get a rebuilt one, and had to learn how to work everything again, but now I have figured out my daughter's Ipad, so , I'm trying that too. Christmas was so busy and I am a home school mom, so in between doing paint jobs, we were focused on school. None the less,, I still love to write a little, and love to read all my favorites like Nesting Place, Life in Grace, etc...

 My sister Kate has a blog called Burlap Street. She makes upholstered headboards. Really beautiful! I want to show you the new one she did for my master bedroom and give you a link to her site. Incredible prices! She can do any fabric and she does ship too! Check her out www.burlapstreet.com
Now a lil eye candy. I have some fun projects to show you next time too, been playing with pallet wood!



These are very comparable to Pottery Barn








                    

She uses a better linen and they are half the price

You can choose any ribbon or nailheads...
                                          



this came from a hotel liquidation center, 39.00!
                                           



Got a total make-over! I got 2, and love them!
                                                


My fav bed we have ever had!
                                                  
Our Ikea dressers made over too. I wanted the nightstands to reflect the feel
                                       

Don't forget to contact Burlap Street!