Vintage Market Design

Vintage Market Design

About Me

My photo
God does have a sense of humor, after years of infertility, we adopted 2 beautiful babies, I later had the "surprise baby"! In the very spare time I have, I love to decorate, paint, and make all kinds of things. I do repurpose old furniture and custom paint furniture for clients. I work with all types of vintage items. I love to make our house a home. I like to see how others do it and share what I do also. Contact me at alittlecountryhouse@gmail.com if you are interested in any products I have posted or if you are local to Atlanta and want a furniture face lift! Love your old junk again!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tiny Bathroom Makeover


I have another bathroom re-design. My client, who loves color, vintage and a little mod mixed in, found this great shower curtain. The design was inspired by that curtain. A tiny little bathroom for a growing boy and girl. Guests use this bathroom also, so we didn't want it to be too kidsy, but cool and kid friendly. Not a major reconstruct, but we added some elements that make this space bigger, more functional and definitely prettier! Thank you Katie for letting me design for you and always being open to fun and getting out of "the box".... I will stop yacking, enjoy the pics!


some builders could care less about the finishes they choose...

                                               
you can make better choices and still profit, this re-design is on a budget, but we can make a room cool the first time around, boys...

vanity found at a salvage place, we wanted it to feel like furniture, not a bathroom counter, we added the paint to tone down the super modern look, we are using brights colors for these kiddies

Martha Stewart, flagstone on woodwork and whetstone grey on wall, the beadboard is gorgeous..thank you Mike! and thank you Amy on the painting and Chad on the floor, lights, and plumbing!

cute Target rug!

cool curtain and the right hooks for little people towels!

more bright color playing off the curtain, i love against the grays...

hung mirror lower for kids, but going to hang a vintage sign above it to fill spot...

the vinyl was ripped up, floor prepared and concrete stained..looks great!

we used outdoor light for indoor..fun! thrift store mirror, painted to match faucet and hooks...

little kids aren't changing a roll, but they can handle this....

light in center of ceiling we chose from home depot, I couldn't photograph, but it's cute
Indian arrows on grey chevron, fun for boy or girl

Client made this sign, love it!!

Enjoy your new bathroom Kallie and Cree!
                                                    
                                                   

1 comment:

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)